Our customer is a well-known international group company and is the leading service provider in the field of performance analysis and process optimization
and is recruiting an
in Leoben or via home office
Start Date: ASAP
- Maintain and monitor the build process for Java and .NET applications (web and
desktop) with Travis CI and AppVeyor.
- Maintain the process to deploy software updates with automated deployment tools
(such as Octopus).
- Continuously monitor the status of our environments to detect potential issues by
using automated log monitoring tools (such as Amazon CloudWatch, Graylog, etc.).
- Utilize scripting languages to automate deployment processes and maintenance jobs
for on-premise and cloud hosting environments.
- Assist the development, IT and operational teams to manage the full lifecycle of our
- Support the development team with the collection of deployment guidelines for new
software versions and the configuration of our cloud environments.
- Educational background in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for more than 3 years would be desirable.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment methods.
- Hands-on experience using scripting languages (such as Python, PowerShell, Bash).
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Knowledge about agile software development processes (Scrum) preferred.
- Basic knowledge about and usage of SQL database queries and designs.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Required soft skills:
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills and techniques
- Highly motivated, organized and success-oriented
What we offer:
- Continuous possibility to improve your professional and personal skills in a stable and growing company.
- New technologies
- Various and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Working with an international team
- Salary: as per the collective agreement of the Information & Consulting, a monthly gross salary of € 2.440,28 is applicable, depending on your qualifications and professional experience this may increase.
Please apply exclusively via our online application portal at: www.arcuspersonal.com